Business is unpredictable. Buying business insurance shouldn’t be.
By most accounts, the goal of doing business is maximizing profits, while minimizing costs. This means making strategic plans that account for expected costs and delineate actionable plans that shrewdly reinvest the profits. Keeping costs to an acceptable level entails finding affordable, comprehensive business insurance that can reduce the cost of unexpected losses, like natural disasters, lawsuits, employee injuries, and more.
But, how much business insurance is too much? How much is too little?
State regulations will determine basic insurance requirements. Among the commonly required policies are workers compensation, unemployment, and disability insurance. But these may not be enough. Surmount Insurance Services affordable Business insurance packages can include any of the following coverages:
- Business Owners Policies (BOP)
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Group Benefit Insurance Plans
- Professional Liability Insurance